Let Us Weight The Scale Of Justice To Your Side
Are you handling a complex case, weighed down with loads of documents, photographs, demonstrative evidence much of which, if properly "tamed" and presented well to a jury could win you the jury's attention and a verdict for your client? Do you need assistance in organizing and focusing your case preparation and presentation? Do you have experts who must be properly prepared and equipped with an effective way in which to "educate" the jury? Do you need another pair of "legal eyes", of an experienced courtroom litigator with multiple million dollar verdicts to his credit-who will be with you in Court, displaying your evidence and assisting in your case preparation and presentation? We are now working with a leading medical/legal animation creation vendor as well as a national expert in the analysis of electronic medical records who can help to spot falsification of EMR's and other bases of potential liability of the defendant(s).
We will come to your office and completely digitize your paper file and create a comprehensive "trial book" from which your palate of evidence will be constructed:
- All Pleadings
- All Bills of Particulars and Demands
- All Court Calendar Filings
- All Discovery Demands and Responses
- All Deposition Transcripts (text searchable electronic versions will be created)
- All Deposition Exhibits
- All Medical Records (EMR charts will be OCR'd for search function)
- All Diagnostic Imaging Imported (with stand alone DICOM images easily presentable at trial)
- All Expert Exchanges
- All Legal Research and related motion practice, both past and anticipated as part of trial motions in limine
- Creation and Import of all demonstrative exhibits
- Requests to Charge (assistance in drafting offered)
- Proposed Verdict Sheet (assistance in drafting offered)
- Trial Subpoenas (we can work with your process server), where necessary, we are available to visit Court and scan documents which have been filed pursuant to previously served subpoenas
All digital content, where necessary and possible, may be electronically Bates stamped for ready identification and sharing with adverse counsel and supply to Court. This makes the creation of a common set of trial documents, ready for pre-marking as trial evidence, extremely efficient.
Each document may be electronically annotated and cross-referenced to deposition testimony for trial presentation.
With such an electronic trial book, completely shareable with expert witnesses via Dropbox or screen-shared with experts via Webex meetings, the case organization process is enhanced for total control.
- We can email you a powerpoint presentation or present it to you live via Webex in the same manner that you would conduct internet desktop sharing meetings with colleagues and witnesses. This allows you to undergo a dry run of your presentation from The comfort of your own office
- Your palate of evidence, neatly organized in any way you wish, effectively sequenced, cropped, highlighted and annotated to impart the most persuasive message
- Medical and/or technical documents, highlighted, cropped and annotated to focus juror attention
- Film images can be captured and displayed for a detailed and striking evidentiary presentation through your expert; Even demonstrative videos to help you make your case in the most effective form.